HTT Staff, October 15, 2013Rogers, Ark. - During Wal-Mart Stores Inc.'s annual meeting with the investment community here today, executives said the company is focused on near-term performance improvements and continues working to reduce operating expenses as a percentage of sales. More
HTT Staff, September 16, 2013New York - HTT's Global Home Show, which runs in tandem with the New York Home Fashions Market this month, will include 19 companies from India, Pakistan, Portugal and the U.S. More
HTT Staff, August 6, 2013Lahore, Pakistan - Sourcing company Texlynx has signed a strategic alliance with Aquarius Thailand, Aquarius Vietnam and PT Atlantis Indonesia. More
HTT Staff, August 2, 2013Shanghai - More than 1,350 home textile suppliers from 31 countries and regions will exhibit in 12 halls across at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre here from Aug. 27- 29. More
HTT Staff, January 16, 2013Frankfurt, Germany - Approximately 66,000 people visited last week's Heimtextil show here compared to just over 67,000 in 2012, according to show organizer Messe Frankfurt. More
HTT Staff, January 14, 2013Hong Kong - In an alert to investors on Friday, Li & Fung warned of a projected 40% drop in core operating profit for 2012 and announced Dow Famulak replaced Rick Darling as president of Li & Fung USA effective Dec. 19. More
HTT Staff, December 28, 2012White Plains, N.Y. - Next month's New York International Gift Fair will include nearly 400 exhibitors from 43 countries. More
HTT Staff, October 25, 2012Beijing - At a sustainability event here earlier today, Wal-Mart Stores Inc. set an ambitious benchmark: by the end of 2017, 70% of goods sold in U.S. stores and Sam's Clubs will come only from suppliers that use the Sustainability Index to evaluate and disclose the sustainability of their supply chain. More
HTT Staff, October 17, 2012Bentonville, Ark. - Walmart outlined the four-pronged global ecommerce strategy it's implementing to become the worldwide leader in online retailing during its 19th annual meeting for the investment community earlier this month. More
News from the Web
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...
MOST POPULAR PAGES
- December 07-10, 2013
- December 08-11, 2013
- January 07-14, 2014Location: AmericasMart
NY Home Fashions Market
Join HTT Editorial Director Warren Shoulberg and Editor-in-Chief Jennifer Marks for their video reports from the New York Home Fashions Market. See the videos. (Sponsored by Lenzing.)