HTT Staff, April 29, 2013Karachi, Pakistan - Bari Textile Mills as appointed industry veteran Dan Harris as the company's vp, retail sales. More
HTT Staff, January 16, 2013Frankfurt, Germany - Approximately 66,000 people visited last week's Heimtextil show here compared to just over 67,000 in 2012, according to show organizer Messe Frankfurt. More
HTT Staff, January 14, 2013Hong Kong - In an alert to investors on Friday, Li & Fung warned of a projected 40% drop in core operating profit for 2012 and announced Dow Famulak replaced Rick Darling as president of Li & Fung USA effective Dec. 19. More
HTT Staff, December 28, 2012White Plains, N.Y. - Next month's New York International Gift Fair will include nearly 400 exhibitors from 43 countries. More
HTT Staff, October 25, 2012Beijing - At a sustainability event here earlier today, Wal-Mart Stores Inc. set an ambitious benchmark: by the end of 2017, 70% of goods sold in U.S. stores and Sam's Clubs will come only from suppliers that use the Sustainability Index to evaluate and disclose the sustainability of their supply chain. More
HTT Staff, October 17, 2012Bentonville, Ark. - Walmart outlined the four-pronged global ecommerce strategy it's implementing to become the worldwide leader in online retailing during its 19th annual meeting for the investment community earlier this month. More
HTT Staff, October 5, 2012White Plains, NY - GLM has announced the 2013 dates for the winter and summer editions of its new Artisan Resource event within its New York International Gift Fair. More
HTT Staff, September 27, 2012Paris - The latest edition of Maison & Objet, held Sept. 7-11, attracted a total of 70,916 visitors, down 4.7% from September 2011. More
HTT Staff, September 20, 2012Hong Kong - Direct Sourcing Group (DSG), a subsidiary of global supply chain agency Li & Fung created in 2010 to service Wal-Mart Stores Inc., has amended its contract with the retail giant. Wal-Mart's option to acquire all shares of DSG was terminated in the change. More
News from the Web
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...
MOST POPULAR PAGES
NY Home Fashions Market
Join HTT Editorial Director Warren Shoulberg and Editor-in-Chief Jennifer Marks as they wrap up their video reports from the New York Home Fashions Market.. See the videos. (Sponsored by Lenzing.)