HTT Staff, May 24, 2013San Francisco - Williams-Sonoma Inc.'s global expansion push now includes plans to open the company's first European store, a West Elm unit in London. More
HTT Staff, May 7, 2013Mississauga, Ont. - Target began the soft open of its first 24 stores in Western Canada today following the recent launch of its first Canadian stores in Ontario. More
HTT Staff, May 2, 2013San Francisco - Williams-Sonoma today opened four stores in the Bondi Junction suburb of Sydney, Australia: Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids and West Elm. More
HTT Staff, March 28, 2013New York - Materials library Material ConneXion will open its 10th global location this October in Toyko. More
HTT Staff, January 16, 2013Frankfurt, Germany - Approximately 66,000 people visited last week's Heimtextil show here compared to just over 67,000 in 2012, according to show organizer Messe Frankfurt. More
HTT Staff, January 14, 2013Hong Kong - In an alert to investors on Friday, Li & Fung warned of a projected 40% drop in core operating profit for 2012 and announced Dow Famulak replaced Rick Darling as president of Li & Fung USA effective Dec. 19. More
HTT Staff, December 28, 2012White Plains, N.Y. - Next month's New York International Gift Fair will include nearly 400 exhibitors from 43 countries. More
HTT Staff, November 30, 2012San Francisco - Williams-Sonoma opened a store in Kuwait, the nameplate's first store outside North America, this month. The 11,000-square-foot store is located at The Avenues in Kuwait, one of the Middle East's largest shopping venues, and is in partnership with international retail franchise operator M.H. Alshaya. More
HTT Staff, November 21, 2012High Point, N.C. - After launching at the June Showtime Fabric Fair, international pavilions are returning to the winter edition of the show, which takes place here Dec. 2-5. More
News from the Web
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...
MOST POPULAR PAGES
- June 02-05, 2013
- June 05-07, 2013
- June 10-12, 2013
NY Home Fashions Market
Join HTT Editorial Director Warren Shoulberg and Editor-in-Chief Jennifer Marks as they wrap up their video reports from the New York Home Fashions Market.. See the videos. (Sponsored by Lenzing.)