HTT Staff, November 11, 2013Toronto - Sears Canada is selling its 50% joint venture interest in eight properties it owns with The Westcliff Group of Companies to with Montez income Properties Corporation. More
HTT Staff, October 28, 2013Toronto - Department store giant Hudson's Bay Company has named Michael Crotty as executive vice president and chief marketing officer for its Hudson's Bay and Lord & Taylor banners. In a related announcement, the company also named Russ Hardin as senior vice president and chief creative officer for the banners. Both are new positions. More
HTT Staff, October 28, 2013Mississauga, Ontario -- Target today released the opening dates for 33 additional Canadian store locations spanning across nine provinces, including its first stores in New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland. More
HTT Staff, October 21, 2013Edison, N.J. - Due Process Stable Trading Company has partnered with Arzu Studio Hope to produce a collection of handmade rugs crafted by highly skilled Afghan women weavers. More
HTT Staff, September 6, 2013Mississauga, Ont. - Target continues its Canada rollout, which began last March. The company today announced opening dates for 23 additional stores, including its first units in Quebec and Nova Scotia. More
HTT Staff, September 4, 2013Istanbul - The organizers of the annual Evteks fair here will debut a fall show this year. Hometex will take place Nov. 14-17 at the CNR Expo Center with about 700 exhibitors. More
HTT Staff, August 23, 2013Tokyo, Japan - Teijin Limited and Teijin Frontier Co., Ltd., the Teijin Group's fiber-product converting company, will participate in Intertextile Shanghai Home Textiles, Asia's largest home textile trade fair, which will take place at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre in Shanghai from August 27 to 29. More
HTT Staff, August 6, 2013Lahore, Pakistan - Sourcing company Texlynx has signed a strategic alliance with Aquarius Thailand, Aquarius Vietnam and PT Atlantis Indonesia. More
HTT Staff, August 2, 2013Shanghai - More than 1,350 home textile suppliers from 31 countries and regions will exhibit in 12 halls across at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre here from Aug. 27- 29. More
News from the Web
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...
MOST POPULAR PAGES
- December 07-10, 2013
- December 08-11, 2013
- January 07-14, 2014Location: AmericasMart
NY Home Fashions Market
Join HTT Editorial Director Warren Shoulberg and Editor-in-Chief Jennifer Marks for their video reports from the New York Home Fashions Market. See the videos. (Sponsored by Lenzing.)