News covering home textiles product development, merchandising and in-store presentation
HTT Staff, May 22, 2013Menomonee Falls, Wis. - Kohl's has hired long-time Starbucks exec Michelle Gass for the newly created position of chief customer officer, effective June 17. More
HTT Staff, May 17, 2013Plano, Texas - Five weeks after returning to the helm, JCPenney ceo Mike Ullman said the company's immediate priorities are to restore traffic and drive sales. More
HTT Staff, May 17, 2013Plano, Texas - When the new vision for a JCPenney home department anchored by a Martha Stewart store was announced last year, the opening date was set for March 2013. The date has shifted a few times since then, and yesterday during the retailer's Q1 conference call yet another launch date was announced: June 6. More
HTT Staff, May 17, 2013New York - Bloomingdale's will open its first Hawaiian store in Honolulu in late 2015. More
HTT Staff, May 16, 2013Seattle - A recent Placed survey of first quarter shopping behavior found shoppers who visited a JCPenney store were 66% more likely to visit Macy's than the average person. More
HTT Staff, May 15, 2013Omaha, Neb. - Apparel and home décor retailer Gordmans has hired Geoffrey Ayoub senior vp of planning, allocation and analysis. More
HTT Staff, May 15, 2013St. Petersburg, Fla. - Multi-channel retailer HSNi, parent of HSN and the Cornerstone brands, has promoted Judy Schmeling to chief operating officer/cfo. She had been executive vp and cfo since 2011. More
HTT Staff, May 13, 2013Minneapolis - Target has teamed with Warner Bros. Consumer Products on a broad summer collection featuring DC Comics characters. More
HTT Staff, May 8, 2013York, Pa. - The Bon-Ton Stores Inc. will close its Younkers store in the Rapids Mall in Wisconsin Rapids, Wis. this summer. More
News from the Web
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...
MOST POPULAR PAGES
- June 02-05, 2013
- June 05-07, 2013
- June 10-12, 2013
NY Home Fashions Market
Join HTT Editorial Director Warren Shoulberg and Editor-in-Chief Jennifer Marks as they wrap up their video reports from the New York Home Fashions Market.. See the videos. (Sponsored by Lenzing.)