HTT Staff, October 10, 2013Calhoun, Ga. - A group of 24 Surya employees recently ran in the Allstate Atlanta 13.1 Half Marathon to raise funds for Akshaya Patra, one of the world's largest NGO-run school lunch programs. More
HTT Staff, October 1, 2013Sivakasi, Tamilnadu, India - Family owned and operated The Creative Texture Group is ready to introduce its bedding products to the U.S. market, now that it has laid the groundwork to expand its business with new equipment, larger facilities and greater capacity. More
HTT Staff, September 20, 2013New York - Textrade Inc., the US subsidiary of Textrade International Ltd, will emphasize value-added bedding ensembles, decorative pillows and curtains as well as designs that evoke ancient cultures and craft traditions during next week's New York Home Fashions Market. More
HTT Staff, September 16, 2013New York - HTT's Global Home Show, which runs in tandem with the New York Home Fashions Market this month, will include 19 companies from India, Pakistan, Portugal and the U.S. More
HTT Staff, September 12, 2013Mumbi, India - Bedding manufacturer Indo Count recently expanded its warehouse and EDI operations and is on path to build its product offerings with new categories -as part of the company's effort to significantly grow its business through 2015. More
HTT Staff, September 6, 2013Panipat, India - While India is well-known for all things cotton, bedding manufacturer Anand Tex International is staking its claim in polyester constructions. More
HTT Staff, September 5, 2013Dallas - Home textiles manufacturer Alok has been recognized for outstanding Corporate Social Responsibility for infrastructure development and improving the living conditions of the people of Union Territory of Dadra & Nagar Haveli in India. More
HTT Staff, August 6, 2013Lahore, Pakistan - Sourcing company Texlynx has signed a strategic alliance with Aquarius Thailand, Aquarius Vietnam and PT Atlantis Indonesia. More
HTT Staff, August 2, 2013Shanghai - More than 1,350 home textile suppliers from 31 countries and regions will exhibit in 12 halls across at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre here from Aug. 27- 29. More
News from the Web
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...
MOST POPULAR PAGES
- December 07-10, 2013
- December 08-11, 2013
- January 07-14, 2014Location: AmericasMart
NY Home Fashions Market
Join HTT Editorial Director Warren Shoulberg and Editor-in-Chief Jennifer Marks for their video reports from the New York Home Fashions Market. See the videos. (Sponsored by Lenzing.)