HTT Staff, May 3, 2013New Delhi - Show organizer Messe Frankfurt's portfolio of global events next year will include Heimtextil India, which will take place June 19-21 in in Hall 11 of Pragati Maidan, New Delhi and targets the country's growing contract and retail trade. More
HTT Staff, April 16, 2013Mumbai, India - It's not just award season in Hollywood. Welpsun, the largest supplier of home textiles to the U.S. market, is also bringing home the honors this spring. More
HTT Staff, April 11, 2013Ludhiana, India - Trident, one of the largest bath suppliers to the U.S., was recently recognized as "Principal Partner - Bath" for the year 2012-13 by Sears Holdings Corporation. More
HTT Staff, March 11, 2013Mumbai, India - Texture will be a major emphasis for Indo Count Industries at the New York Home Fashions Market.
The manufacturer will unveil a range of woven textures in sheets and expand the collection for top of bed. More
HTT Staff, February 19, 2013Dalton, Ga. - Rug producer Kaleen has earned SA8000 status for its India manufacturing unit. SA8000 is a series of social accountabilty workplace standards designed to protect the well-being of factory workers. More
HTT Staff, February 12, 2013Atlanta -- Jaipur Rugs, in partnership with J.P. Morgan, has been given the "Times Of India Social Impact" award for the home furnishings company's long-standing efforts to improve the welfare and education of local artisans living and working in rural India. More
HTT Staff, January 29, 2013New Delhi - The second edition of Home Expo India will take place at the India Expo Center and Mart in Greater Noida from April 15-18. More
HTT Staff, January 16, 2013Frankfurt, Germany - Approximately 66,000 people visited last week's Heimtextil show here compared to just over 67,000 in 2012, according to show organizer Messe Frankfurt. More
HTT Staff, January 14, 2013Hong Kong - In an alert to investors on Friday, Li & Fung warned of a projected 40% drop in core operating profit for 2012 and announced Dow Famulak replaced Rick Darling as president of Li & Fung USA effective Dec. 19. More
News from the Web
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...
MOST POPULAR PAGES
NY Home Fashions Market
Join HTT Editorial Director Warren Shoulberg and Editor-in-Chief Jennifer Marks as they wrap up their video reports from the New York Home Fashions Market.. See the videos. (Sponsored by Lenzing.)