HTT Staff, December 10, 2013Frankfurt am Main -- If the calendar is drawing to a close that means Ambiente is around the corner. In preparation, organizers released statistics and programing notes for the upcoming iteration of the international show. More
HTT Staff, December 4, 2013Frankfurt, Germany - Heimtextil organizer Messe Frankfurt announced three European first-time exhibitors that will exhibit in Halle 11 during the 2014, which talks place here Jan. 8-11. More
HTT Staff, December 4, 2013Frankfurt, Germany - Ambiente will hold a variety of events during its 2014 show here from Feb. 7-11 to celebrate the show's first non-European partner country in its history. More
HTT Staff, December 2, 2013London - West Elm is betting that its globally-inspired design translates well overseas with the debut of the company's first UK store. More
HTT Staff, November 4, 2013Florence, Italy - Loretta Caponi, maker of customized bedding and tailored lingerie, has launched a global ecommerce site along with a social media campaign. More
HTT Staff, November 1, 2013New York - Caldeira is upping the ante on its U.S. business, establishing a bigger home for itself here in Manhattan, expanding its staff and ramping up its production capabilities with new digital printing equipment. More
HTT Staff, October 15, 2013Calhoun, Ga. - Home accessories and rug brand Surya is unveiling new novelty rug collections developed in partnership with Belgian-based design firm Papilio during High Point Market Oct. 19-24. More
HTT Staff, October 2, 2013Laskut, Finland - VTT Technical Research Centre is partnering with Aalto University and Tampere University of Technology in a 3 million Euro project to develop cutting-edge cellulose-based technologies to replace the use of cotton and polyester in textiles. More
Alexa Boschini, September 30, 2013Miami - Paris-based home trade show Maison & Objet is expanding across the pond in 2015. The first Maison & Objet Americas will be held May 12-15, 2015, at the Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami, show organizers announced today. More
News from the Web
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...
MOST POPULAR PAGES
- December 07-10, 2013
- January 07-14, 2014Location: AmericasMart
- January 08-11, 2014Location: AmericasMart
NY Home Fashions Market
Join HTT Editorial Director Warren Shoulberg and Editor-in-Chief Jennifer Marks for their video reports from the New York Home Fashions Market. See the videos. (Sponsored by Lenzing.)