HTT Staff, May 21, 2013Cernobbio, Italy - Weakness in the European economy slightly depressed attendance at the recent Proposte show here, but the number of visitors from Australia, China, Japan, Greece, India, Poland, Taiwan and Turkey increased. More
HTT Staff, May 9, 2013Sumirago, Italy - Oattavio Missoni, founder of the eponymous fashion house, died here earlier today at his home in northern Italy. He was 92. More
HTT Staff, April 2, 2013Villa Berba, Italy - Nearly 100 European manufacturers of fabrics and curtains will take part in the next edition of Proposte from May 7-9. More
HTT Staff, March 29, 2013Lavonia, Ga. - Latexco, maker of latex cores for mattresses, pillows and toppers, has signed an agreement to use Devan Chemical's Thermic temperature regulating application in products produced in its plant here. More
HTT Staff, February 19, 2013Villa Berba, Italty - Proposte, the trade show for European fabrics and curtains, has revamped its web site with a design that makes for easier viewing on all types of screens, including tablets. More
HTT Staff, February 14, 2013Lenzing, Austia - Fiber producer Lenzing is constructing a new production line at its plant here that will have the capacity to produce 64,000 tons of fiber per year. More
HTT Staff, January 16, 2013Frankfurt, Germany - Approximately 66,000 people visited last week's Heimtextil show here compared to just over 67,000 in 2012, according to show organizer Messe Frankfurt. More
HTT Staff, January 14, 2013Hong Kong - In an alert to investors on Friday, Li & Fung warned of a projected 40% drop in core operating profit for 2012 and announced Dow Famulak replaced Rick Darling as president of Li & Fung USA effective Dec. 19. More
HTT Staff, December 28, 2012White Plains, N.Y. - Next month's New York International Gift Fair will include nearly 400 exhibitors from 43 countries. More
News from the Web
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...
MOST POPULAR PAGES
- June 02-05, 2013
- June 05-07, 2013
- June 10-12, 2013
NY Home Fashions Market
Join HTT Editorial Director Warren Shoulberg and Editor-in-Chief Jennifer Marks as they wrap up their video reports from the New York Home Fashions Market.. See the videos. (Sponsored by Lenzing.)