HTT Staff, May 15, 2013Toronto - Seven years after Umbra unveiled its first flagship store here, the housewares brand is preparing for the June 11 opening of its new concept store in Shanghai. More
HTT Staff, May 8, 2013Shanghai - Proposte, the Italian trade show for fine European fabric and window coverings, has partnered with Intertextil Shanghai organizer Messe Frankfurt to create a presence at the August fair here. More
HTT Staff, May 1, 2013Hong Kong - The four-day HKTDC Hong Kong International Home Textiles & Furnishings Fair and the Hong Kong Houseware Fair last week drew 45,000 buyers, up 5% from the previous year. More
HTT Staff, April 29, 2013Beijing - Liansuo.com, a subsidiary of business-to-business Internet technology company ChinaNet Online Holdings, has signed an agreement with Mendale Textile Limited to help expand its franchise in China and internationally. More
HTT Staff, April 29, 2013Shanghai - Intertextile Shanghai, the home textiles trade fair taking place here Aug. 27-29, has announced the 2014 trends put together by its international trend committee.
They include: More
HTT Staff, April 17, 2013Hong Kong - HKTDC Hong Kong International Home Textiles & Furnishings Fair opens this Saturday and continues through April 23 at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, one of four fairs taking place in the space over the next two weeks. More
HTT Staff, April 16, 2013New York - The Hong Kong Trade Development Council is hosting its largest promotion in the U.S. this summer with free seminars in New York and Los Angeles for companies looking to tap into business in Asia, particularly on the Chinese mainland. More
David Perry, March 27, 2013Hong Kong - Pure LatexBliss has opened its first retail location in Asia, partnering with Hong Kong's largest furniture retailer, Sofamark, to bring its latex bedding products to this growing market. The company said the move is the first step in its growth plans for the China market. More
HTT Staff, March 13, 2013New York - China Weaving will introduce five new top of bed designs along with reversible sheets, lace sheet sets and eyelet sheet sets during the New York Home Fashions Market. More
News from the Web
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...
MOST POPULAR PAGES
- June 02-05, 2013
- June 05-07, 2013
- June 10-12, 2013
NY Home Fashions Market
Join HTT Editorial Director Warren Shoulberg and Editor-in-Chief Jennifer Marks as they wrap up their video reports from the New York Home Fashions Market.. See the videos. (Sponsored by Lenzing.)