HTT Staff, December 4, 2013Chicago - Textile company The Mitchell Group has agreed to become Zhejiang Tonghui Textiles' exclusive North American distributor. More
HTT Staff, November 7, 2013New York - Home textiles manufacturer Aussino, which also has retail operations in its home country of China, plans to issue convertible senior notes of up to $30 million to Crede CG III Ltd. More
HTT Staff, October 24, 2013Beijing - When Wal-Store Stores entered China in 1996, then-chairman David Glass predicted the company one day would operate more units in the country than in the U.S. More
HTT Staff, October 15, 2013Rogers, Ark. - During Wal-Mart Stores Inc.'s annual meeting with the investment community here today, executives said the company is focused on near-term performance improvements and continues working to reduce operating expenses as a percentage of sales. More
HTT Staff, October 11, 2013Malibu, Calif. - Landy International, the Hong Kong-based exporter and manufacturer of home furnishings, and lifestyle designer Debra Valencia are expanding their collaboration into pillows, rugs and kitchen textiles as well as decorative accents, home storage, tabletop, and personal accessories such as scarves, umbrellas, fabric tech cases, wallets and totebags. More
HTT Staff, September 17, 2013White Plains, NY - Surtex Asia, GLM's first Asia-based event created to tap into the burgeoning surface design demand on the continent, "scored a solid hit" with both exhibitors and manufacturers. More
HTT Staff, September 13, 2013Dalton, Ga. - Shaw Industries Group Inc. just opened a 210,000-square-foot carpet tile plant in Nantong, China - a port city 65 miles north of Shanghai - to service the Asian market. More
HTT Staff, August 27, 2013Shanghai - Newcomers and long-time Intertextile exhibitors from outside China may have different business agendas and various expectations, but they all seem to agree on one thing: China specifically and Asia in general are where the best prospects for growth exist in home textiles. More
HTT Staff, August 23, 2013Tokyo, Japan - Teijin Limited and Teijin Frontier Co., Ltd., the Teijin Group's fiber-product converting company, will participate in Intertextile Shanghai Home Textiles, Asia's largest home textile trade fair, which will take place at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre in Shanghai from August 27 to 29. More
News from the Web
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...
MOST POPULAR PAGES
- December 07-10, 2013
- December 08-11, 2013
- January 07-14, 2014Location: AmericasMart
NY Home Fashions Market
Join HTT Editorial Director Warren Shoulberg and Editor-in-Chief Jennifer Marks for their video reports from the New York Home Fashions Market. See the videos. (Sponsored by Lenzing.)