News covering home textiles brands, designers, and marketing
HTT Staff, December 9, 2013New York - Home Textiles Today along with parent company Progressive Business Media and sister publication Gifts and Decorative Accessories has moved into a new office here, effective today. More
HTT Staff, December 9, 2013High Point, N.C. - Continuing to draw inspiration from his global travels and lifelong interests in art and fashion, Joe Ruggiero has interpreted new designs in a colorful array of Sunbrella fabrics for the Dec. 8-11 Showtime fabric show in High Point. More
HTT Staff, December 9, 2013Boston - Galaxy Brand Holdings has acquired the intellectual property for Linens 'N Things from Gordon Brothers Group, Hilco Global and Infinity Lifestyle Brands. More
HTT Staff, December 3, 2013New York - Revman International is adding another upmarket brand to its portfolio, signing a licensing agreement with iconic English luxury brand Wedgwood for bedding and bath. More
HTT Staff, December 3, 2013New York - Pendleton has joined forces with swimwear designer Mara Hoffman to create an exclusive collection of beach towels that is being unveiled in time for winter resort season. More
HTT Staff, December 3, 2013Atlanta - Designer Stephanie Ryan has signed a number of new licensing deals and will have a wide variety of new product showing at next month's Atlanta International Gifts & Home Furnishings Market. More
HTT Staff, December 2, 2013Somerset, NJ - Kas Rugs has partnered with Emmy award-winning and Oscar award nominee costume designer Bob Mackie to develop and market a new collection of fashion rugs. More
HTT Staff, November 27, 2013Atlanta - Jellybean has partnered with children's illustrator Amy Schimler-Safford to create a new collection of rugs for the younger set. More
HTT Staff, November 26, 2013Boston - Wayfair.com today announced a partnership with Staples to offer Staples.com shoppers an expanded selection of products across multiple categories including home furnishings, furniture, décor and housewares. More
News from the Web
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...
March 11, 2010
The New York Home Fashions Market winds down today, with a few suppliers reporting...
January 25, 2010
Surveying Textiles Trends
Paris: Sat/Sun Scanning the textiles hall at Maison & Objet, a fast assessment...
October 26, 2009
Summing Up High Point
In reviewing my notes and observations, these developments stand out: Interior...
May 7, 2009
A good time was had by all
Sears/Kmart was the major sponsor of opening night for the 5th annual Design on a...
- Emmy Cummins– 2013-6-12 20:33:55 EST
in response to Revman to produce Wedgwood bed and bath
- Karen Sebor– 2013-3-12 16:13:53 EST
in response to Stephanie Ryan expanding partnerships
- Ira Rosenblatt– 2013-18-11 14:12:08 EST
in response to Sleep Studio becomes Authentic Comfort
MOST POPULAR PAGES
- December 07-10, 2013
- December 08-11, 2013
- January 07-14, 2014Location: AmericasMart
NY Home Fashions Market
Join HTT Editorial Director Warren Shoulberg and Editor-in-Chief Jennifer Marks for their video reports from the New York Home Fashions Market. See the videos. (Sponsored by Lenzing.)