Macy's Expands Presence in Puerto Rico
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/10/2013 2:00:00 AM
NEW YORK - Macy's Inc. has announced its plans to open a new store in Ponce, Puerto Rico by fall 2015.
The two-level, 150,000-square-foot store will be located in Plaza Del Caribe, the largest mall in southern Puerto Rico, owned by Empresas Fonalledas. It marks Macy's second unit on the island - the first of which opened in 2000 in San Juan's Plaza Las Américas mall.
The Ponce store will include home as well as apparel and accessories for women, men, and children, all tailored to the preferences of Puerto Rican consumers.
"We look forward to the opportunity to serve the large and dynamic market in southern, central and western Puerto Rico," said Peter Sachse, Macy's chief stores officer.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...