Macy's Lundgren Honored at Father of the Year Awards
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/24/2013 2:00:00 AM
|Macy’s chairman/president/ceo Terry Lundgren with his daughter Tracey
Lundgren at the 72nd annual Father of the Year Awards luncheon held June
11 in New York. Former President Bill Clinton also received the honor from
The National Father’s Day Council. The program benefits Save the Children,
which assists needy children in 120 countries.|
We would love your feedback!
No related articles for this topic.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...