American Textile Names Two New Marketing Execs
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/24/2013 2:00:00 AM
DUQUESNE, PA. - American Textile Company has named Patrick Seiffert vp of marketing and Krista Rogan brand manager for its AllerEase brand.
Both appointments are designed to bolster the company's marketing efforts as it continues to integrate new technologies into its products, according to Blake Ruttenberg, executive vp of sales, marketing and product development, who made the announcements.
Seiffert was most recently with GlaxoSmithKline's consumer healthcare business, where he was involved with consumer marketing while Rogan comes from Bayer Medical Devices where she was responsible for brand strategy and digital marketing.
"This new team brings focus, ambition and a track record of delivering results in traditional and online channels," said Ruttenberg. "For consumers seeking improved sleep, our ability to apply the latest advancements in textile technology combined with high impact marketing programs is unmatched."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...