Katherine McCaughey, 66
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/31/2013 12:10:58 PM
Pawtucket, RI - Retail veteran Katherine McCaughey passed away July 8 at age 66.
She worked for Ann & Hope of Cumberland, RI, for 31 years, then for the TJX corporation for 10 years as a senior buyer.
In addition to her professional integrity, she was also known for her love of golf, friends and family. She was interned in the Swan Point Cemetery in Providence, RI, and is survived by many cousins and friends.
Memorial gifts may be sent to: ALS Association/RI Chapter, 1637 Warwick Ave., Warwick, RI 02889-1525.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...