Hollander elevates Cicco
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/30/2013 12:22:41 PM
Boca Raton, Fla. - Hollander Sleep Products has promoted Jennifer Cicco to vp of merchandising.
She joined Hollander in May of 2012 as director of merchandising.
"Jennifer has shown great attention to detail and a true understanding of our business since day one of joining us," said Beth Mack, president of sales and merchandising. "She has become a basic bedding expert in a very short time. Jennifer has developed a great relationship with our licensors for our brands and will continue to manage all responsibilities for Nautica, Laura Ashley and Waverly."
Prior to joining Hollander, Cicco held senior brand management responsibilities at Revman International, where she oversaw fashion bedding and bath product development and merchandising for licensed brands. She previously held positions at Macy's in both planning and marketing roles.
We would love your feedback!
- Jan 31, 2012
- Jan 4, 2012
- Feb 24, 2013
- Jan 21, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...