Ellery Moses Promoted at HFPA
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/22/2013 2:00:00 AM
NEW YORK - The Home Fashion Products Association board of directors has named Ellery Moses executive director of the organization.
Holly Munter Koenig will remain staff advisor.
HFPA operates under the umbrella of the Kellen Company, a professional services firm.
Moses joined Kellen five years ago and has been part of the HFPA staff for the past two.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...