Summer 2013 Rug Preview
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/22/2013 2:00:00 AM
|Jellybean is introducing two new holiday rugs, including Owl & Holly seen here.
Designed by Jennifer Brinley, the handmade polyester rugs are machine washable.|
|C & F Enterprises is showing the new coastal collection, Expedition Shell. Designed by
licensed artist Paul Brent, this rug is hooked and features a nautilus shell, sand dollar and
two starfish depicted in a hand-painted style.|
|American Rug Craftsmen’s newest indoor/outdoor collection, Panoramic, is
manufactured in the USA of olefin to handle all-weather conditions and provide more
than 1,000 hours of UV protection. The Hummingbird Cream ikat pattern is seen here.|
|Fab Habitat employs a “strategic weaving” technique to create its new eco-friendly
Llasa rug collection. The reversible rugs are woven of recycled plastic straws and feature
traditional kilim designs.|
|The Rug Market America is debuting its Nurture Imagination baby and youth rug
collection with more than a dozen styles. Count Off, seen here, features large borders to
surround floating tone-on-tone numeral art for a fun floor covering that can also teach.|
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...