Summer 2013 Rug Preview
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/22/2013 2:00:00 AM
|Achim Importing Company is expanding into heat-set
polypropylene constructions with its new Easton collection, which
includes traditional and contemporary styles.|
|Kalaty Rug Corp. is expanding its Soumak Natural collection of
double-sided hand-knotted flat-woven rugs made of 100% natural
un-dyed imported wool. Some patterns are transitional, others
|Rizzy Home is showing the Opus collection, a hand-tufted
collection of rugs made in India of 100% wool.|
|Kas Rugs’ Versailles collection of machine-woven, 100% viscose
rugs from Belgium spans 12 designs, each available in five sizes.|
|Surya’s new hand-tufted Serenade rugs are crafted in a viscose
and wool construction, and feature muted watercolor designs
reminiscent of sunset sky.|
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...