New Schedule Planned for 2014 Atlanta Markets
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/22/2013 2:00:00 AM
ATLANTA - Starting in January 2014, the Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market will operate with a new Tuesday-to-Monday market schedule.
The market temporaries will open one day earlier - on Thursday - and will close on Monday with the market, according to show organizer Americas Mart. The day sequences for the Atlanta International Area Rug Market featuring the National Oriental Rug Show in January, and the Atlanta International Area Rug Market in July are also affected by the date change. The markets will take place Wednesday through Saturday with January temporaries open from Thursday through Saturday. The dates for January:
• Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market: Showrooms from Jan. 7-13; temporaries from Jan. 9-13.
• Atlanta International Area Rug Market featuring the National Oriental Rug Show: Showrooms from Jan. 8-11; temporaries from Jan. 9-11.
The dates for July:
• Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market: Showrooms from July 8-14; temporaries from July 10-14.
• Atlanta International Area Rug Market: Showrooms from July 9-12. No temporary dates provided.
For more information about the shows, visit www.AmericasMart.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...