Protect-A-Bed unveils snore survey results
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/26/2013 11:55:27 AM
Chicago - Ladies, you are vindicated. According the results of Protect-A-Bed's "Who Snores More" survey, men are more likely than women to make a nasal racket at night.
The manufacturer of protective bedding products invited consumers to nominate the biggest snorer they know for a chance to win a Protect-A-Bed SnoreBeGone sleep positioning system, which supports and elevates the entire body to improve posture and encourage side sleeping - which in turn leaves air passages open to breathe easier.
More than 2,000 people participated in the sweepstakes.
Men accounted for 55% of the nominees. A vast majority of those submitting nominations (84%) said a snoring household member disrupted their sleep. Among those, 10% said they adjust their sleep schedule to avoid hearing the noise, and 30% said they move to another room in search of quiet.
Protect-A-Bed ceo James Bell noted that providing a healthy sleep zone is a priority for the company.
"At Protect-A-Bed, it's our goal to provide products that create a healthy sleep zone for all of our customers," Bell said. "SnoreBeGone, one of our newest product offerings, helps sleepers achieve their best rest by reducing snoring and improving overall health for those who live with a snorer."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...