PBTeen to open first Orange County store
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/25/2013 12:43:10 PM
San Francisco - PBTeen will enter the Orange County market Saturday with its store opening at South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa, Calif.
The store will open with the new fall collection, including the 2013 PBdorm assortment of bedding, bath, lighting, storage and decoratives accessories. The in-store PBteen Design Lab allows teens and their parents to digitally create a personalized room on a computer monitor.
South Coast Plaza is already home to Pottery Barn and Pottery Barn Kids stores.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...