Safavieh names Tisch vp, marketing
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/25/2013 12:39:55 PM
Port Washington, NY - Safavieh has promoted Carol Tisch to vice president of marketing and branding strategy for area rug and home furnishings, from her previous past as director of marketing.
She continues to report to Arash Yaraghi, company principal.
"As we continue to expand our wholesale lines to include a comprehensive total home collection with rugs, indoor and outdoor furniture, lighting and decorative accessories, we are stepping up our marketing efforts and branding initiatives globally. Carol will be developing and implementing branding strategy and integrated marketing activities in the U.S. and abroad," Yaraghi explained.
Tisch joined Safavieh in 2005 as director of marketing when the wholesale operation was exclusively focused on area rugs.
"With new markets, new product categories and expanded distribution channels, we have rebranded Safavieh as a fashion leader providing total home decorating solutions," she said. "This is an exciting time to be building and shaping the Safavieh brand for even greater growth and worldwide recognition."
Prior to joining Safavieh, she was founding editor of Shelter Interiors magazine, editor-in-chief of HFN (Home Furnishings News) and a marketing consultant for Mohawk Industries' consumer broadloom, area rug and commercial patterned carpet divisions.
Earlier in her career, Tisch was president of her own company, Tisch Communications, in New York for 15 years, and has developed marketing initiatives for clients such as Tufenkian Tibetan Carpets, ICI Fibres' Tactesse nylon and Springs Industries.
We would love your feedback!
- Jul 10, 2013
- Aug 13, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...