Jay Stein Named ceo of Stein Mart
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/8/2013 2:00:00 AM
JACKSONVILLE, FLA. - Named interim ceo of Stein Mart in September 2011, Jay Stein will now take on the role permanently.
"It has been my pleasure to return and lead Stein Mart after nearly two years as interim ceo. Working side-by-side with our wonderful leadership team, we are now enjoying these great results," he said.
Stein has served as chairman of Stein Mart's board since 1989 and will continue in that role. He previously served as ceo from 1990 to September 2001. He stepped in as interim ceo upon the retirement of David Stovall Jr., who held that position from 2008-2011.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...