Pacific Coast Feather Company completes $76.8 million re-fi
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/23/2013 12:36:27 PM
Norwalk, Conn. - GE Capital, Corporate Finance announced it has provided a $76.8 million asset-based credit facility to basic bedding manufacturer Pacific Coast Feather Company.
The $76.8 million loan was used to refinance current debt and support ongoing working capital needs.
"GE Capital worked with us to build a credit facility that provides the liquidity we need to operate our business effectively," said Joe Crawford, president and ceo of Pacific Coast Feather Company.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...