Atlanta Market rescinds date shift
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/22/2013 1:34:35 PM
Atlanta - After announcing earlier this month that Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market will operate on a six-day schedule starting in 2014, show organizer AmericasMart today said the schedule will instead retain its normal Tuesday-to-Tuesday pattern.
"Although a shortened run was previously announced, the results of extensive qualitative research conducted with buyers and exhibitors during the July 2013 market indicate that AmericasMart markets are increasingly too important and much too valuable for anything other than a straight Tuesday-to-Tuesday run," AmericasMart said in a statement.
The restored schedule is as follows:
- Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market: Showrooms from Jan. 7-14; temporaries from Jan. 9-13.
- Atlanta International Area Rug Market featuring the National Oriental Rug Show: Showrooms Jan. 8-11; temporaries Jan. 9-11.
- Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market: Showrooms July 8-15; temporaries July 10-14.
- Atlanta International Area Rug Market: Showrooms July 9-12.
Tuesday to Tuesday? I guess we are not supposed to remember that the show was Wednesday to Wednesday until today?Adam Firrone - 2013-07-22 13:58:30 EDT
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...