Blissliving's fall 2013 collection looks to the outdoors
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/22/2013 7:51:31 AM
Rockville, Md - Blissliiving Home's new Aspen Collection takes its influence from owner Mei Xu's travel to the Colorado resort area.
"I had such a sense of joy as I skied with my children. The mountains seemed to come to life," said Mei Xu. "I noticed for the first time the beautiful birch trees, tall, and beautifully lining up the slopes. Against the white of snow, they looked particularly poetic and with the blue sky and colorful birds dancing in the sunshine, it made a permanent impression in my head and I knew I had to recreate this inspiring moment for an Aspen collection."
Aspen interprets southwestern style and Native American influence into designs replete with geometric patterns, warm earth tones, and rich textures.
The collection includes Cheyenne, which taps western tribal patterns; Birch, a pointillist rendition in a graphic black and white backdrop with hand-painted watercolor birds; and Harper, a modern, multi tonal stepped chevron with metallic gold highlights.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...