Pine Cone Hill celebrates "cabin chic"
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/22/2013 7:50:12 AM
Pittsfield, Mass. - Pine Cone Hill's new Haute Lodge bedding and accessories were inspired by Nordic retreats, including hand-knitted throws, patchworks, velvets, linens and fleece.
Uma Resist bedding is a graphic in gold and brown, including a batik-inspired quilt and floral and striped shams contrasted with white hemstitch sheet. Wrangler Interlaken bedding puts a modern twist on the patchwork quilt combined with neutral pinstriped sheets. Logan Chambray features delicate floral quilt in burgundy, blue, brown, sage that reverses to brown check. Calhoun Herringbone is a masculine herringbone matelassé and check-inspired quilt paired with white sheets and romantic crewelwork pillows.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...