West Elm to open 1st Missouri store
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/17/2013 12:50:14 PM
Brooklyn, NY - West Elm moves into Missouri with the opening of its St. Louis store tomorrow.
The 8,385-sq.-ft. unit is located in the St. Louis Galleria. To mark the occasion, the store will carry handcrafted items designed by eight local artists that the retailer sourced through Etsy.
"Our customers are as passionate about supporting artists in their local communities as we are at West Elm," said Jim Brett, president of West Elm.
The St. Louis store will also feature new collaborations with artists and designers from around the world including bedding from renowned textile designer Sarah Campbell and pottery from Carla Peters.
West Elm is hosting a sweepstakes for a $2,000 gift card and giving away a free West Elm St. Louis tote bag with a minimum purchase of $50 to the first 300 shoppers. On opening day all West Elm bedding will be 20% off and West Elm office furniture and accessories will be 15%
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...