Oeko-Tex will launch new certification program next week in US
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/12/2013 1:07:06 PM
Greensboro, N.C. - The International Oeko-Tex Association will launch its new Step certification program for sustainable textile production facilities at TexWorld USA at the Javits Convention Center in New York on July 17 at 9:00 a.m. in seminar room 1B03.
Dr. Sam Moore and David Pircher of Oeko-Tex will present the program.
The Oeko-Tex Sustainable Textile Production (Step) certification is for brands, retailers, and manufacturers from all segments of the textiles supply chain. The new program complements the well-known Oeko-Tex Standard 100 textile product certification, a global testing and certification program that ensures textile products are tested for more than 300 harmful chemicals.
Online registration is available at: http://www.wynjade.com/texworldjuly13/.
We would love your feedback!
- May 31, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...