Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn tap new leadership
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/9/2013 1:18:19 PM
San Francisco -- Williams-Sonoma Inc. has appointed David Jimenez as svp, visual and store experience, for its Williams-Sonoma brand, and promoted three to senior vice president posts.
Jimenez previously served as vp for visual merchandising and store design at Hallmark. Prior to that, he worked at national retailers including Gap Inc., Restoration Hardware and Pottery Barn.
"At Williams-Sonoma we are committed to offering unique in-store experiences to our customers. David is the right person to drive this focus and will lead us toward new innovation and continued growth for the brand," said Janet Hayes, president of the Williams-Sonoma brand.
Peter Sassi has been appointed svp, stores, for the Williams-Sonoma brand. He is being promoted from svp, inventory management - a post he held for the past 10 years.
The company described Sassi as a "vital partner to the stores team, demonstrating a passion for engagement with field management and a strong understanding of the Williams-Sonoma customer."
Jeff Howie has been named svp, inventory management and finance of the Williams-Sonoma brand. A 10-year veteran of the business, he was most recently svp, inventory management for the Pottery Barn Kids and PBteen brands.
John Trifoso's current role as svp, Pottery Barn inventory management, is expanding to lead the inventory management teams for the Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids and PBteen brands.
Noted Sandra Stangl, president of the Pottery Barn brands: "John has been with the company for nine years and has led the Pottery Barn inventory team through a period of unprecedented growth. This move to consolidate inventory for the Pottery Barn brands will enhance the company's ability to meet customers' needs at every life stage."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...