Shaw expands program with Timberlake for ATL market
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/9/2013 12:58:10 PM
Dalton, Ga. - Shaw Living's Bob Timberlake collection is growing again with 36 new area rug styles inspired by southern gardens, southwestern patterns, and enduring historical design.
Anchored by two space-dyed palettes, the new offerings are designed for versatility. Colors range from jewel tones (slate blue, true red, gold, chocolate brown, sage green, olive green, black, pink rose, beige and spice) to muted neutrals (beige, cinnamon spice, neutral gold, light green, dark brown, plum, navy, cranberry red, dark blue green and ivory white).
The new groupings, set for debut at the Atlanta International Area Rug Market this week, are:
- Spirit Falls, which features a collage of southwestern patterns to create an ikat patchwork design;
- Saucer Magnolia, which features a classic Arts & Crafts-inspired floral pattern;
- Winston, an exaggerated-scale pattern for a Persian-inspired motif;
- Davidson, an opulent ikat medallion motif.
All of the rugs are machine woven in the USA with Shaw's EverTouch nylon and have the ability to be recycled.
The Bob Timberlake Collection is available in standard sizes ranging from 1'10"-by-2'9" to 9'6"-by-12'10". Suggested retail for the 5'5"-by-7'9" is $649.
In related news, Shaw is also expanding is World Market collection at market. Originally launched in January 2013, the program is expanding with five new lines consisting of 36 hand-tufted 100% wool rugs in traditional, global and contemporary styles to create refreshing and inspiring spaces.
Colorways range from multi-colored, vivid bright colors to more subtle, muted tones. Constructions vary from cut-and-loop patterns to flat-weaves to a cut-pile patterns featuring hand-carving for additional depth and dimension.
Shaw's Atlanta showroom is located in Merchandise Mart in suite 6-A-2.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...