Amity launches new bedding collection
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/8/2013 9:02:36 AM
Azusa, Calif. - Amity Home is introducing eight new bedding styles as part of its summer 2014 collection at the summer markets.
Among the new collections include cotton coverlets Aimee and Danielle, and Rayden and Bernadette, pure linen natural and white sheet sets and new linen duvet cover collections.
Additionally, Amity continues to launch kids and teen collections with new top seller Lance, a linen plaid available in red and blue.
The lines will be on display at the Atlanta International Gift & Home Market on the ninth floor in Merchandise Mart, suite C4 and at the Las Vegas Market, C5-0606.
Amity Home expanded its presence at the Dallas Market Center with a showroom in suite 6294 on the sixth floor of the World Trade Center.
"We are very excited with our new summer 2014 collection and in our new home at World Trade Center," said Karen Messick, Amity Home national sales manager.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...