Target readies next wave of Canadian openings
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/5/2013 11:37:54 AM
Mississauga, Ontario - Target will open 20 stores in four provinces from July 16-30, part of 124 units it will open in Canada this year.
The new stores will open in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Ontario between July 16 and July 30. So far, Target has opened 48 stores in Canada.
"After opening stores in Ontario and Western Canada, we're excited to bring the unique Target brand shopping experience to additional locations in these markets and to welcome our first guests in Saskatchewan," said Tony Fisher, president, Target Canada.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...