Martha Stewart takes a pay cut
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/5/2013 11:34:57 AM
New York - Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia and its founder have agreed to a $200,000 reduction in her base salary and a $300,000 cut to the annual licensing fee she receives.
According to a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Stewart's base salary as of July 1 is now $1.8 million and her annual licensing fee will be $1.7 million effective Sept. 15.
MSLO reported a net loss of $56 million in 2012 and a net loss of $3.27 million during the first quarter.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...