NYNow product directory bigger than ever
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/25/2013 1:18:18 PM
White Plains, NY - NYNow365.com, the online product directory for the upcoming NYNow Show (formerly known as the New York International Gift Fair) has grown to more than 27,000 products from more than 700 exhibitors since its launch in April, according to fair organizer GLM.
"More than 25% of the show's 2,800-plus exhibitors have posted product images and information to the site, and nearly 1,500 retailers have registered to use the site in the past few weeks," said Christian Falkenberg, NYNow director and GLM senior vice president. "We expect the number of retailers registering and using the site to increase dramatically in July, once we integrate registration for NYNow365 with registration for the show."
The site allows buyers to search for products by keyword, show section or category, including contemporary design, home textiles, handcrafted, gourmet housewares, decorative accessories, personal care and wellness, home furnishings and more. Site users can also request additional information from the exhibitors, create product lists to use at the show and create their own image boards featuring products and exhibitors they want to explore.
NYNow will take place Aug. 17-21 at New York City's Jacob K. Javits Convention Center and Passenger Ship Terminal Pier 94. For more information, visit www.nynow.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...