HFPA Announces 2015, 2016 Market Dates
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/18/2013 2:29:12 PM
New York -- The Home Fashion Products Association's board of directors has approved the dates for the 2015 and 2016 New York Home Fashions Market Weeks.
They are as follows:
- Spring 2015: March 23 to 26
- Fall 2015: Sept. 28 to Oct. 1
- Spring 2016: March 14 to 17
- Fall 2016: September 19 to 22
The 2014 Market Week dates remain set for:
- Spring 2014: March 24 to 27
- Fall 2014: Sept. 15 to 18
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...