Safavieh to introduce Isaac Mizrahi New York collection
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/17/2013 2:33:46 PM
Port Washington, N.Y -- Safavieh is partnering with Xcel Brands for a collection of 22 hand-tufted and hand-hooked area rugs from fashion designer Isaac Mizrahi.
The Isaac Mizrahi New York rug collection is set to debut at the Atlanta International Rug Market, July 11-14, at Safavieh's AmericasMart showroom at space 5-A-2.
Additionally, Safavieh will display the rugs during the Las Vegas Market, July 29-Aug. 2, at is showroom in the World Market Center Building A, space A101.
The wool rugs that comprise this collection reflect Mizrahi's designs and include florals, multi-colored stripes and numerous tribal motifs from around the world.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...