Angela Adams intros Landscapes rug collection
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/17/2013 10:59:04 AM
Portland, Maine - Designer Angela Adams' new Landscapes sculptural rug collection is inspired by nature.
Hand-tuffed of 100Z New Zealand wool, the rugs are read to ship in three sizes: 3-by-8, 8-foot Round and 9-by-11'.
Dune's pattern suggests the forms shaped on the shoreline by coastal tides and seasonal winds. Garden employs grass and mushroom shades. Woodland draws from the neutral palette of moss-covered rocks and dense ground covering. Harbor evokes the ocean curving around rocks and shells.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...