California Market Center sets 2014 winter dates
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/17/2013 10:26:50 AM
Los Angeles - The California Market Center's Winter 2014 Gift & Home Market will take place Jan. 21-27.
It was announced by Gerry Seibel, vp of new business development for CMC.
The dates were originally set for mid-January, but that put the show too close to three major trade events: NYNow (formerly the New York International Gift Fair), Las Vegas and Ambiente, according to Gerry Seibel, vp of new business development for the market center.
"These later dates would interfere with retailers, manufacturers, and sales representatives' ability to attend other shows critical to their businesses," she added.
For more information about the market, visit www.californiamarketcenter.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...