Shopko plans five Hometown stores
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/13/2013 12:00:39 PM
Green Bay, Wis. - As part of its expansion in smaller, rural communities, Shopko will open five new Shopko Hometown units in three states by this fall.
The stores will be located in in Afton, Wyo.; St. Peter, Minn.; and Winneconne, Ellsworth and Tomahawk, Wis.
The Hometown retail format offers retail health services along with an edited selection of apparel, home furnishings, toys, consumer electronics, seasonal items, everyday consumable items and lawn and garden.
"We understand that consumers in smaller towns are looking for the same variety of high quality goods and trend right merchandise that can be found in larger cities," said Mike Bettiga, Shopko Interim ceo and chief operating officer.
The company currently operates more than 180 Shopko Hometown stores and a total of more than 330 stores in 21 states.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...