JCPenney exec joins Martha Stewart board
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/11/2013 12:59:53 PM
New York - JCPenney's senior vp of corporate strategy has been elected to the board of directors at Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia.
At Penney, Robert Peterson is responsible for identifying growth opportunities and strategic alliances.
JCPenney acquired a 16.6% stake in MSLO in December 2011 and recently rolled out a collection of MarthaHome merchandise in its stores and online.
Because of a pending lawsuit from rival Macy's, JCPenney thus far has been barred from carrying Stewart-branded bedding, bath and kitchenware, which Macy's says are exclusive under its contract with MSLO.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...