C & F readies new bedding
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/11/2013 12:54:16 PM
Newport News, Va. - C & F Enterprises has added 13 new quilts to the bedding collection it will show at its new Atlanta showroom during the Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Fair.
The show runs from July 10-17. The showroom is located at AmericasMart Building Two, Suite 1415.
The inspiration for the new designs ranges from the Mediterranean to the Adirondacks.
"We will be debuting several unique, fashion-forward patterns that differ from our more traditional collections," said Nelson Chow, vp of sales. "Many of the new fabric prints appeal to a younger customer, while maintaining sophistication and style."
Paisley intreprets Persian and Indian motifs is a consistent theme in Veda, Daphne, and Nadia, while St. Augustine and Tropic Escape have Caribbean influences. The Althea Collection is inspired by the outdoors.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...