Dennard rejoins Kaleen as senior VP
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/5/2013 1:41:29 PM
Dalton, Ga. - Rug manufacturer Kaleen Rugs is bringing a familiar face back to its management team.
Blake Dennard, who has more than 23 years of floor covering experience, including a previous stint as vice president of sales for Kaleen, is the company's new senior vice president. In this role, he will report to Kaleen ceo Monty Rathi
In his new position, he is responsible for the Kaleen sales & marketing teams and the expansion of Kaleen's account base into the furniture store and Ecommerce market segments. Dennard will also lead the expansion into new market categories.
"I am very excited to be re-joining Kaleen," said Dennard. "The combination of the outstanding team of employees and the power of true vertical integration gives us unlimited upside potential."
Prior to rejoining Kaleen, Dennard held management positions with Beaulieu, Oriental Weavers and Momeni.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...