American Homes and Textiles advances design reach
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/3/2013 12:10:54 PM
New York - American Homes and Textiles has partnered with several New York Design Houses for access to design libraries and archives for application in the fashion bedding and beach categories.
"AHT has always been a strong print house in its own right, but these new partnerships promise to enhance our capabilities and flexibility in that regard, throughout all of our product groups, and facilitate faster turnaround time with custom design development for our retail partners," said Naveed Shamsi, vp of U.S. operations.
The company offers adult and juvenile sheet sets and fashions bedding as well as blankets, terry bath products, shower curtains, infant bedding and towels and beach.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...