Bemz branching into window treatments
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/3/2013 9:01:39 AM
Stockholm, Sweden - Bemz, best known for its custom-designed covers for Ikea sofas and chairs, in August will introduce made-to-measure curtains in a range of designs.
The curtains from Bemz will be available in four made-to-measure styles: with tabs, pencil pleats, eyelets or rings; and two flexible sizing options: readymade, in four standard sizes that fit the most common window sizes, or made-to-measure, in narrow panel curtains or full size lengths.
"Our new line of curtains is a fantastic addition to the Bemz range of products and a unique offering for our customers," said Lesley Pennington, founder and ceo of Bemz. "Bemz is making designer décor more accessible to savvy, quality conscious customers, who wish to express their personal style in the home and surround themselves with things they love."
Customers will be able to choose curtains in more than 200 fabrics, including Designers Guild, Marimekko, Strömma, Viola Gråsten and more.
Curtains are made of natural materials and are machine-washable.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...