Lowe's toughs it out
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/22/2013 1:10:54 PM
Mooresville, NC - Despite delayed spring selling in parts of the country, Lowe's net earnings ticked up 2.5% to $540 million, or 49 cents per share in the first quarter.
Sales slipped 0.5% to $13.1 billion and comps declined 0.7%.
"Results for indoor categories were solid for the quarter, a testament to the team's continued focus on improving our core business through cross-functional collaboration and consistent execution in stores and across other selling channels," said Robert Niblock, chairman, president and ceo.
We would love your feedback!
No related articles for this topic.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...