Macy's to shut down one of its St. Louis area stores
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/20/2013 2:23:07 PM
Cincinnati -- Macy's Inc. has decided to close its downtown St. Louis store in the Railway Exchange Building at 601 Olive St.
A final clearance sale will begin on June 2, and is expected to run for about 10 weeks.
The store, opened in 1924, currently includes about 189,000 square feet of space with a workforce of 94 associates.
Macy's will continue to serve area customers at its eight other stores in the Greater St. Louis metropolitan area.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...