IFDA, Clagett to host LivingKitchen networking, trend report event
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/20/2013 2:20:18 PM
New York - The New York Chapter of the International Furnishings and Design Association is hosting a wine and food tasting along with its LivingKitchen Trend Report later this month.
Leslie Clagett, of the international kitchen and bath industries, will be the speaker for the trend report. An editor at publications ranging from Arts + Architecture to Kitchens & Baths, Clagett is also the author of The New City Home (The Taunton Press), among other books. Her blog is KBCulture.com.
The event is scheduled May 30 at the Grohe Live Center, located at 160 Fifth Avenue, between 20th and 21st streets, on the fourth floor.
The food, wine, and networking part starts at 5:30 p.m. and runs through 7 p.m. at which time Clagett will commence her presentation on the LivingKitchen, the International Kitchen Show at imm Cologne.
Industry players and friends are welcome to attend. To register, call Rose Hittmeyer at (212) 686-6020.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...