Mia + Finn debuts new block print patterns
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/20/2013 9:57:58 AM
Brooklyn, N.Y. - Mia + Finn has added block-printed patterns inspired by Victorian and turn-of-the-century French designs to its design portfolio. Orla and James are new to the bedding collection, while James and Oscar have been added to the table collection.
The bedding assortment includes duvet covers, fitted and flat sheets as well as pillow shams made of 300-count cotton percale with a starting retail of $27. Hand-made cotton quilts round out the collection.
Table linens include a set of four napkins for $40, four coasters for $12 and tablecloths, starting at $105.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...