Palm Springs Rattan creates custom replacement cushion program
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/20/2013 9:57:00 AM
Largo, Fla. - Wicker and rattan manufacturer Palm Springs Rattan recently introduced Perfect Fit, an interactive custom replacement cushion design and order program available to casual furnishing retailers.
Perfect Fit is a proprietary program that can be emailed or installed via a disc at the retail level and enables consumers to custom order replacement. Cushions are designed to customer specification and then ordered by email or fax to Palm Spring Rattan's facility in Florida for production.
"Our decision to offer Perfect Fit was in response to retailer requests for a reliable source and easy to manage program for quality replacement cushions," said Tami Newton, sales manager of Palm Springs Rattan and Garden Classics. "The program has been received positively not only by consumers due to the easy online functionality, but also by retailers that have found it to be a tremendous source for the generation of additional revenue."
Twelve cushion designs are available in the program, including sling pads, bench, dining and deep seating cushions. Additional options addressed within the program include fabric, seam style, welting, and thickness.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...