Bloomingdale's heads for the Aloha State
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/17/2013 12:48:12 PM
New York - Bloomingdale's will open its first Hawaiian store in Honolulu in late 2015.
The three-level, 167,000-sq.-ft. store at the Ala Moana Center includes nearly 300 retailers and restaurants, including Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Macy's, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, LVMH, Hermes, Chanel, Gucci, Cartier, Harry Winston, Tiffany & Co., Tory Burch, Victoria's Secret, Abercrombie & Fitch and Apple.
Bloomingdale's will occupy of former Sears building, which is being demolished and redeveloped by General Growth Properties.
"Ala Moana will provide an exceptional environment for the distinctive, upscale shopping experience for which Bloomingdale's is world famous. It is a beautiful open-air shopping center that is a recognized destination not only for local customers from the Hawaiian islands, but also for visitors from the U.S. mainland, Asia and worldwide," said Michael Gould, chairman and chief executive officer of Bloomingdale's.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...