Mason files discrimination suit against Tuesday Morning
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/17/2013 12:46:44 PM
Dallas - Former Tuesday Morning ceo Kathleen Mason has filed a discrimination lawsuit against the closeout retailer for her firing on June 5, 2012.
Mason's lawsuit was filed under provisions of the Texas Commission on Human Rights Act. She alleges her dismissal came "within months" of revealing her battle with breast cancer.
In an earlier move, nine months earlier Mason filed a complaint with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission against Tuesday Morning.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...